E-RIDE.LV PURCHASE TERMS
If the Buyer orders and buys the goods offered in the Online Store and uses other services of SIA E-RIDE, it is considered that the Buyer has read and unreservedly agrees with the general terms as well as the terms of the distance contract and undertakes to comply with them. In case of any violation of the Terms of regulatory enactments, SIA E-RIDE has the right to immediately withdraw from the agreement on the purchase made by the buyer and / or deny the buyer the use of the Online Store.
In order to exclude unnecessary delays and disagreements during the conclusion of the purchase agreement, please read and accept the most important terms of purchase of the goods offered below by SIA E-RIDE, unified reg. No. 40203049878 (hereinafter - e-ride.lv).
1. As the sale of the product offered by e-ride.lv takes place through an offer posted on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in this case, a distance contract is concluded between the buyer and seller.
2. E-ride.lv all product prices are indicated, including Value Added Tax 21%. The offered prices are valid for the period indicated next to the product. The costs of the goods delivery service are included in the indicated price of the goods if a corresponding note has been made about the specific goods. If there is no such indication, then the cost of the goods delivery service is not included in the indicated price of the goods.
3. You can pay for the ordered product and the selected delivery service using a bank transfer, with a payment card on the website e-ride.lv, it is also possible to pay in cash upon receipt of the product. (e-ride.lv sales point at 58 Matīsa Street, Riga, LV-1009).
4. When placing an order, it is necessary to provide an e-mail address so that the customer can be sent instructions, an invoice, etc. necessary documents.
5. When ordering a product, we offer to choose one of the ways of receiving the product: Free for all scooters and goods over 150 Eur - delivery to the address specified by the customer in Latvia .. Free for all purchases - in the e-ride.lv store at 58 Matisa Street, Riga, LV-100 For purchases up to 150 Eur, delivery to the address specified by the customer in Latvia or any of Omniva parcel machines. The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 1-2 working days from the receipt of payment for the goods, if the goods are in the seller's warehouse, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer. If the product is not in the Seller's warehouse or we will not be able to ensure delivery within the specified time, the delivery time will be agreed with the Buyer separately.
6. When choosing to receive the product in the e-ride.lv store at Matīsa Street 58, Riga, LV-1009. The ordered product must be received within three working days from the moment when e-ride.lv announced that the order is ready for receipt.
7. Before using the purchased product, please read the instructions for use of the product carefully and use the product only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, in accordance with the product's characteristics and intended use.
8. If you have considered and decided to refuse the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (CPC) and the regulatory Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract 14 within calendar days and return the product purchased in the online store to the seller. Article 12 (6) of the PTAL provides that, in the case of a distance contract, "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the value, quality, and safety of the goods during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal". We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product so that when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product will not be mechanically damaged externally. E-ride.lv reserves the right to refuse to accept a product that has noticeable signs of use, which is damaged, which is not complete. To agree on the return of the product, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 24002304 indicating the order number and date. SIA E-RIDE is obliged to refund all your contributions to you as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the day you sent the written refusal. 9. Complaints received regarding the quality of the goods will be resolved in accordance with the norms of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in accordance with the regulatory regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 631. “Procedures for Applying for and Examining a Consumer's Claim for a Goods or Services Not Conforming to the Provisions of the Contract” (Cabinet Regulation No. 631). 10. We remind you that the PTAL norms do not apply to cases when the product is purchased by legal entities.
11. In compliance with the legal norms of the Republic of Latvia, SIA E-RIDE shall retain the purchase agreements concluded with the buyers in the amount necessary for keeping the accounts, the agreements concluded with the leasing companies shall be retained by the respective leasing companies.
12. Marketing activities:
12.1. E-ride.lv is free to initiate various marketing activities, incl. loyalty programs.
12.2. When registering or making purchases in the online store e-ride.lv, you apply for news to your e-mail from e-ride.lv.
13. If you want to unsubscribe from receiving news by e-mail:
13.1. send an e-mail with the text "I want to unsubscribe from e-ride.lv news and special offers" - to e-mail email@example.com
; changes to the system occur within 24 hours or use the opt-out hyperlink at the bottom of the email.
14. If you are a registered user of e-ride.lv, but for some reason, you want to delete your profile, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The online store e-ride.lv reserves the right not to service the order if the online store fails to contact the customer by his phone number or e-mail.
16.1. It is possible to pay for goods and services in EUR.
16.2. The maximum amount per order is € 3000.
16.3. If you choose to pay for the order with a bank payment card, please read the daily payment limits of your bank card before payment.
16.4. It is possible to pay for goods and services in stores at 58 Matīsa Street, Riga, LV-1009 in cash.
16.5. The order can be paid immediately online using VISA and MASTER CARD as well as other payment methods provided by Paysera. Payment is secure, your data is protected by an SSL certificate. Online payments are made through the Payserra system.
16.6. It is possible to pay for goods and services in the online store by bank transfer after receiving the invoice to the e-mail address specified by you.
17. Use and confidentiality of data entered in E-ride.lv.
17.1. E-ride.lv informs that by indicating your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and a notification/reminder about initiated but unfinished orders can be sent to it.
17.2. By using the website www.e-ride.lv, you agree that e-ride.lv or any third party acting on behalf of e-ride.lv may collect and store data that allows you to track and record:
17.2.1. the total number of visits to websites,
17.2.2. the number of visitors to each specific website,
17.2.3. domain names of visitors' ISPs,
17.2.4. IP addresses,
17.2.5. other data for the purpose of system administration, as well as to control the use of e-ride.lv and organize its improvement.
17.3. SIA E-RIDE has the right to transfer the data collected and stored on the website www.e-ride.lv for information purposes and for statistical purposes to other companies as well. DATA TO ALLOW THE IDENTIFICATION OF A PERSON ARE NOT DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS OR TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT ORDERS MADE BY THE PAYMENT METHOD OF "LEASING" AND WHERE THE PERSON IS REQUESTED.
17.4. E-ride.lv does not link the user's IP address and e-mail address with data that allows identifying this user. This means that each user's session will be registered, but the website user will remain anonymous.
17.5. All materials sent or entered on the website www.e-ride.lv become the property of e-ride.lv, which SIA E-RIDE as the owner of the website www.e-ride.lv is entitled to use for its own purposes, except data of natural persons.
17.6. Please note that by providing your e-mail address or sending any information to the website www.e-ride.lv, you have agreed that e-ride.lv is entitled to use this data only for the above purposes.